Robert Giannini is a Georgia Attorney with a practice that emphasizes litigation. Mr. Giannini tries numerous cases before a jury each year and prides himself on being one of Atlanta’s Trial Lawyers. One of his favorite quotes is “a lawyer who doesn’t try jury trials is a lawyer who can only hope the other side will be nice to him.” Mr. Giannini firmly believes that only an actual trial lawyer can offer a client the full range of possible solutions. Call Robert Giannini now at 770.237.3800 or click here to contact Robert for a free consultation.
Robert Giannini earned his law degree with honors at the Georgia State University’s College of Law. He graduated cum laude and received a CALI Award for academic excellence. During law school he apprenticed as chief law clerk under the nationally renowned Georgia attorney, William C. “Bubba” Head. In that capacity, Mr. Giannini wrote numerous appellate briefs and petitions to the Georgia Court of Appeals, Georgia Supreme Court, and the U.S. Supreme Court. Also, he worked extensively on Mr. Head’s masterful treatise, The Georgia DUI Trial Practice Manual.
From August 2005 through February 2007 Mr. Giannini served as the defense attorney assigned to the Gwinnett County DUI Court. As a founding member of the Gwinnett County DUI Court DUI Team, Mr. Giannini’s duties included advocating for the rights of defendants assigned to the DUI Court, advising the Court on appropriate policies, procedures and sanctions, and participating in the evaluation of the progress of the defendants participating in the program.
Mr. Giannini graduated from the University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business with a B.B.A. in Management. Mr. Giannini served in the U.S. Army with tours of duty in the 82nd Airborne Division, 1st Armored Division, and the 201st Military Intelligence Brigade. He graduated Top Five from the U.S. Army’s demanding Officer Candidate School, on the Commandant’s list from the Infantry Officer Basic Course at Fort Benning, Georgia, and the Signal Officer Advanced Course. Additionally, he successfully completed the extremely competitive XVIII Airborne Corps’ Jumpmaster Course.
Mr. Giannini was a featured speaker at the following legal seminars:
- 5th Annual DUI Super Symposium at the State Bar of Georgia. Subject: Representing War Veterans – Continuing Legal Education.
- Defense of Drinking Driver’s Institute 2011 Seminar. Subject: Ten Essential Motions to File in Every DUI Case.
- Defense of Drinking Driver’s Institute 2005 Seminar. Subject: Ten Tips For Negotiating Pleas in Difficult DUI Cases.
- Georgia Institute of Continuing Legal Education 2005 DUI Law Update. Subject: Updating Your Motions Practice in DUI Trial Practice For 2005 and Beyond.
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers’ Spring 2001 Seminar. Subject: Recent Misdemeanor Case Law Update.
Mr. Giannini is a member of the following organizations:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Gwinnett County Bar Association
- Georgia DODD (Defense of Drinking Drivers)
- American Mensa, Ltd.
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College for DUI Defense
LawyerATL.com is a website presented by the Law Firm of Giannini & Yates, PC, a Georgia law firm, for the purpose of advertising legal services only. Bob Giannini is Gwinnett criminal defense lawyer who practices throughout the Metro Atlanta and North Georgia area. The information on this website, while hopefully of value to you, should not be considered as a substitute for legal advice from a trained Georgia lawyer familiar with the facts of your situation. Call Atlanta’s Trial Lawyers at 770.237.3800 or click here to contact us for a free consultation with attorney Robert Giannini.